Songtrust offers several payout options.
Songtrust pays out each quarter’s earnings at the end of the following quarter. For example, if you earned royalties in Q2 (April - June), you’ll be paid out at the end of Q3 (September).
As a Songtrust client, you have the option to use a bank transfer or PayPal to receive your royalties. Follow the steps below to ensure you receive future royalty payments:
1. Log into your Songtrust account
2. Navigate to “Payment & Tax” from the upper right-hand dropdown menu
3. Click on “Add Payout Method”
4. Choose an account type and add your personal information
5. Choose a payout method
6. Enter in your payment account information
For Bank Transfer:
7. Your payment method has now been added to your account. You can continue to the tax section, or finish it later. To continue, click “Submit a Tax Form”.
8. Once complete, you’ll see a similar success screen for your tax form.
Please note that only one payment method can be active at a time. Make sure you confirm which payment method you’d like to use for your next payout to avoid any confusion or conflicts.
The minimum royalties threshold to withdraw will be $25. This ensures any applicable fees associated with withdrawals will be covered.
If you have any other questions regarding your payment status, please submit your request via our Support Form.
Thanks for reading. Please rate the article below.
Want to keep up with Songtrust for frequent music and publishing updates?
Follow us @songtrust
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Visit the Songtrust Blog