Can You Help with Copyright Infringement?

We cannot offer legal advice, but we can register your works.

If you believe your copyrights have been infringed through the illegal / unauthorized use of your songs, you'll need to seek legal advice. Sadly, we cannot offer legal advice regarding these sorts of issues. If you need assistance with this matter, please consult a legal professional.


Thanks for reading. Please rate the article below.

Want to keep up with Songtrust for frequent music and publishing updates?

Follow us @songtrust 
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Visit the Songtrust Blog