The amount of royalties you earn will depend on a multitude of factors. Songtrust is not able to offer royalty estimates, however you can see projected earnings (if there are any) in your royalty reports in your Songtrust account.
Royalty amounts depend on many factors, such as:
- Use of your music in broadcast (e.g. In rotation on major radio stations, TV shows, and advertisements.)
- Streaming on platforms such as Pandora, Spotify, and Apple Music
- Sales of your music, both physical and digital, both domestic and abroad
- The territories in which your music is used (different territories have different copyright laws and rates.)
- Performance of your music globally (International shows will typically pay more for live performances than shows within the US)
If your songs aren't being meaningfully used (TV, radio, online, etc), no royalties should be expected. Joining Songtrust in no way guarantees that you will be collecting royalties.