Help & FAQ

Can I join as a minor?

Last Updated: Jun 20, 2014 12:44PM EDT
If you're already affiliated with a PRO as a minor, you are able to join Songtrust.

If you're not yet affiliated with a PRO, you will be required to submit a paper application – along with any applicable fees. Once your application is approved and you are assigned an IPI number, you can join Songtrust.
Collect your royalties worldwide!
Learn More

About Us

  • Songtrust gives music makers the easiest way to get paid publishing royalties from the US and abroad.

    We help bands and songwriters register their songs with agencies around the world to collect royalties generated from their songs being played on-air, online, on TV and many other places.

Contact Us

  • Email Us
  • Email us:

Copyright © 2013 Songtrust. All rights reserved. Songtrust and the microphone logo are registered trademarks of ST Music LLC.