If your work is licensed for use in an audiovisual work, we submit this information to societies to collect performing rights royalties.
If your sync license with a production company contains conditions regarding performing rights royalty collection, we may review the license to verify your eligibility.
What we generally require to submit Audiovisual uses:
- Title of Song
- Way in which the music was performed (Visual Instrumental, Vocal, Background Instrumental, Background Vocal)
- Duration of performance (amount of time song is included)
- Territory in which it is performed, such as US/Canada, Worldwide (some territories require additional information)
- Cue Sheet (without a cue sheet, we cannot guarantee that your performance will be identified to receive royalties)
- Production Company Contract (not required, but encouraged)
Please send this information with subject line "Audiovisual Notification" to email@example.com